Monday, April 16, 2012

MONEY SAVING TIPS

       My motto is every penny counts. Take nothing for granted.  Here are some other ways to save money:

  1. Use coupons for all of your purchases. I have saved a lot of money at the grocery store by doing this. I have also saved money at many clothing stores. There are coupons for just about anything!
  2. Buy generic items instead of name brands. Almost all the time, the generic brands are of the same quality as the name brands.
  3. Sell your children's clothing, shoes and anything else they have no use of, rather than donate them.
  4. Learn to say no when you cannot afford something. This goes for your children, family and co-workers.
I always tell my children, not to waste anything including food. There are people in this good ole America and in the world as a whole, who don't have enough food to eat. It is a very sad reality. When I hear the stories on the news it makes me very conscious not to take anything for granted. 

No comments: